Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weekend Fun

Last Friday, I met with my dear friend Kate so she can give me my CD that I asked her to buy in the States. Finally, my Bon Iver, Bon Iver is here!! :)

I download most of my songs, but I still love buying CDs. I like the feeling of holding something solid in my hands and examining details in the album art and reading through lyrics from the jacket. 

Isn't this album a beauty? :)


On Saturday, I watched Aladdin (the musical) with Ate, Bernard and Don at the Meralco Theater. The play was so fun (sword fights, a timeless love story, and a flying carpet, for realz!) and funny (genie popping out of nowhere, zumba-dancing manly Arab men) and colorful (the set was made from recycled materials). Also, I thought the boy who played Aladdin was so delightful. :) 

The play reminded me of my childhood, when I used to watch Aladdin the TV Series after school. They sang Arabian Nights in the play, and it's also the song played in the opening credits of the show.




On Sunday, we went to Clark, where I bought these: 


Milky Way Simply Caramel, so yummmmmy!!!

That's all. Work is super super busy, and I'm afraid I wouldn't have time to go on my weekly eating adventures.

That's all for now, 

Binky


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...