Monday, December 31, 2012

Crazy Katsu

We live near Marikina, but have only very recently explored the area. We were so glad to find out that there are actually a lot of good restos so conveniently close to our home. 

So last Friday, Ate, KB, Bee and I decided to eat in Crazy Katsu in Soliven Street. I've been wanting to eat in Crazy Katsu since it opened its first store in Maginhawa near the original Pino, so yey for me! :)


Crazy Katsu's menu is as simple as it gets, with katsu, of course, being the main dish. 


Here are our orders:

Miso soup. Really, really good for 30 pesos. 


Gyoza. 


Chicken katsu. Their best seller. Breading became a bit soggy because of the sauce. But the sauce was good anyways. I liked that it has a bit of a kick because of the sili.


Tonkatsu. Crispy and tender. Surprisingly, I liked the pork better than the chicken. One of the best katsu I've had. 


For dessert, coffee pudding or coffee-flavored leche flan. :) Just ok. 


After an excellent dinner, we moved to Ersao just beside Crazy Katsu. I had their Raspberry Shake, which was also very excellent. :)


I really had fun that night (eating good food and pesky-ing Bee), and hope to come back to Crazy Katsu soon. :)

Until next time, 

Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...