Monday, November 26, 2012

Krazy Garlik

So last Sunday, I watched Camp Rock in Greenbelt. 

The play finished just in time for an early dinner, and we (Ate, KB and Framie) decided to eat at Krazy Garlik in Greenbelt 5. 

I noticed that the resto has an Alice in Wonderland theme to it. I'm not sure, though, what Alice has to do with Garlic? Were there any references to garlic, or garlicky meals in the book (or in the movie adaptations) that I missed?


Hehe! Anyways! 

Our food: 

40 Kloves Chicken (Regular/Half-a-Chicken). Meat was a bit on the dry side, but the balat was crunchy. Paired with gravy, it's quite tasty, and garlicky, indeed! :) But, were there really 40 cloves of garlic in there? Hmmmm.



Spaghetti Vongole. Just ok. 



But oh the pizza!!! We loved loved loved it! :) Just mushrooms on top of gooey cheese, cheese, cheese and chewy pizza dough.



I also had to take a picture of this guy! Cute!!



I think I might go back to Krazy Garlik just for the pizza. Yay! 

Then, after dinner, I passed by Fully Booked, and look who I saw. Mr. Cumberbatch and Mr. Freeman! :P I was so close to buying these! But I didn't. 


Gahh! Christmas gifts for me, anyone?????

Of course, I would not miss eating dessert. Starbucks (we've been going to Starbucks a lot lately!), please. I tried the Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake (with Nestle Crunch on top). I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Too sweet, and it didn't quite go well my drink.



But chocolate is still chocolate, and my tummy was fully and happy that night.

Seeya!
Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...