Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am Sherlocked!

Hello and happy halloween! 

I haven't posted because I've been busy! With what, you ask? 

Well, with work, and also... a TV show, called Sherlock!

It's BBC's modern-day, ultra-cool adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes novels, created by Steven Moffat (also the guy behind Dr.Who, a show I've been meaning to watch as well).

It's soooooo good!

I'm only about to finish Season 2, and I am not sure why I am only watching the show now!! How ever did I miss this before?



Anyways, it stars Benedict Cumberbatch (as Sherlock Holmes, and oh I just love saying his name!) and Martin Freeman (as Dr. John Watson). 

I know Martin Freeman because I've seen a few episodes of the British version of The Office (which I also loved!). He's great, not to mention, adorable. :)

And Benedict Cumberbatch.. oh, he's just... absolutely a joy to watch!  *_* *_*

Only after researching about him did I realize, I have, in fact, seen his work before, way, way back. He's in Atonement and Starter for 10. And in both movies, he starred with James McAvoy. And I guess, then, I didn't notice him so much because I was all over James McAvoy. Hehehe!

But now there's nothing in my head but Benedict Cumberbatch, and how, as the English would say it, brilliant he is as Sherlock Holmes. The stories, too, oh gosh! They're so gripping and thrilling and complex. Each one has just been... incredible! I don't really mind the 90-minute format. I mean, one show is practically a feature-length film! My favorite, so far, is A Scandal in Belgravia.

Ok, sorry, I should stop rambling now. If you have the time to spare, no, even if you do not have the time, please go watch Sherlock!!! :) 

Laters, 
Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...