Monday, November 19, 2012

Cake Dreams Do Come True -- 25th Birthday Celebration



This Sunday, I celebrated my birthday at Milky and Sunny, with family and friends. 

It was so much fun! 

First of all, Ate Star, designated party planner (and one-woman design team), turned the already beautiful M&S into an even more colorful and happy space. 



Second, the food was overflowing and delicious! :) Plus, Moonleaf Teas for our beverage. 


Third, I had four birthday cakes -- four of my favorite cakes (because I have just so many on my list, hehe). 

Wait, this is inaccurate. I had four boxes of cakes.


But, to be exact, I had 2 1/2 cakes , 2 mini cakes, and 1 pie. 

Half of CBTL's Chicago Cheesecake plus two mini tiramisu cakes, Chocolate Cake from Polly's (best chocolate cake evahh!), Banoffee Pie from Purple Oven and Strawberry Shortcake from Conti's. 



The cakes... were for me, the highlight of the party, because I've really, really, really wanted to celebrate my birthdays like this for a long, long, long time, but it just seems fitting and more special to do it this year since I turned a quarter-of-a-century-old. :P

(More photos as soon as I acquire them from everyone who took pictures... so many beautiful shots!!).

Thanks so much, you guys!!!! 

To Ate Star, for being so crafty and arty, and spending a whole lot of time handmaking the decors. 

To Kuya Botchie (KB), for patiently driving us back and forth (to Katipunan, Galle, Kapitolyo, etc, etc), and for the Purple Oven Banoffee Pie! :) To Framie, too, for coming to M&S, though you were feeling under the weather. 

To Bernard, the owner of M&S, for allowing me to celebrate in your resto, for letting your kitchen cook some special dishes just for my birthday, and for not charging me corkage for bringing in my cakes and teas. Hehe! To both Bernard and Don, for my half-a-cheesecake from CBTL and my two mini tiramisus.

To Cai (my poste), for being the official photographer (aka "documentarist" hehe), and to Chen, for helping Ate Star decorate. To both of you, for the Conti's Strawberry Shortcake. 

To Ate Dang and Cheska, for the book and the awesome mixed tape (ay CD pala!). I'm listening to it right now, the songs are awesome!!! :) 

Also, to my Mom and Dad, who weren't there, but who let me and Ate and KB out of the house on a Sunday! And of course, for bringing me forth unto this world. Hehehe! :P  

Laters, 

Binky 

~photos by Star, Bernard and me. Please don't steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...