Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yomenya Goemon

Can you believe it's November 4 already? What happened to my long weekend? 

With everyone away (Bee's in Cebu, Cai's in Boracay, even KB's Pangasinan-bound!), I spent most of it in the house, sleeping and watching Sherlock (but time very well-spent, I must say). 

But this afternoon, I finally managed to sneak out with Ate Star. We didn't really know where to go, but after long, drawn out discussions in the car, we decided to go to Greenbelt 3 to eat at Yomenya Goemon: Japanese Spaghetti House.

I've wanted to eat here for weeks, after reading about it from Jin Loves to Eat! So yey! :)

Outside: 



Inside: 



The menu. Basically, just pizza and spaghetti, a few desserts and drinks. 


Free soup for every Spaghetti order. 


When Ate Star and I eat together, we tend to order for five people, instead of just for two. But this time, we've been very good and chose only two dishes.
 
Pizza came out first. Smoked chicken with four cheeses. Love the dough, chewy! And anything with cheese is winner for me. So four cheeses?! Yes, please. :)



Our spaghetti. Shrimp, bacon and onsen egg. Interesting. Though not quite sure what the egg does for the dish. But I liked it. I ate most of it, because Ate Star didn't like it so much.



Dessert, of course. Tiny, but delicious. Ang cute pa ng plate! :)


Well, that's about it. I would love to come back so I could try their soup spaghettis. 

Afterwards, we went to Starbucks to get a cup of Peppermint Mocha. Woahhh! Christmas na sa Starbucks!!! 

Then, we also passed by Pino/Pipino/BRGR Jupiter, where Ate Star said hello to a friend who visited. 

See ya, 

Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...