Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pizza Monday

Weehoo!

I ate pizza today! 

Yep, pizza makes me happy like no other (at least in the savory food category! hehe!), and if I had a choice, I would eat it everyday.

This afternoon, I tagged along KB and Framie (KB's girlfriend), and KB drove us to S&R Fort to  get me a slice. 

Though not my MOST favorite (Shakey's Classic Cheese-Thin Crust is my number one), it's still up there on my list. What I love about S&R's pizza is the thick, gooey cheese topping, especially when served straight from their pizza-cooker-thingy (it's not an oven, is it?). 

Today, I ordered Pepperoni because I was also craving for some meat, but I traded my half for half of Framie's Cheese.



Also, i saw this today....... FROYO Cherry Garcia. I didn't buy it, (but I really, really wanted to), so I just took a picture in the freezer. Hehe!




I'm sad to be going back to work tomorrow, and most definitely not ready, but Wednesday is going to be exciting because I'll be watching Phantom of the Opera with Ate Star, Bernard and Don (aka Babycakes). 

Yez! :) :) 

Seeya, 

Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...