Thursday, September 13, 2012

Slow Day

Why is this day so slo-o-o-o-w?

Today is a Thursday, so obviously it's a work day. Hehe! I actually have lots do, but they are all just piled up on the side of my work station. 

Here's a picture of my super messy desk. On my cork board are not my to-dos, but wrappers, sticker labels and postcards of my favorites things, just to keep me inspired especially during days like these!  




Today, all I've been doing is pm-ing Cai, my BFF (and making blog entries!). 

I don't think I've mentioned her before. But yeah! Her name is Cai. I met her at university, and we hit it off pretty easily. She's incredibly feisty and wise for her young age and I just love everything about her! 

I'm really hoping to get through today (quickly!) because tomorrow, Cai and I are going to have dinner. We haven't been able to see each other regularly (since she moved back to Manila, long story! hehe), but we hope to do so now, starting this September! So excited! :)

Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...