Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I need (more) fun in my life

So here I am at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Shangri-la.

Ate, Bernard, and our friend Del hard at work. So serious! May be next time, I can tell you more about the very busy lives of my Ate and her circle of food-friends. Hehe!




And I'm just here watching them. We are waiting for KB to pick us up. He gets off work at 10PM. I'm a little sleepy and tired from my day at the office, but really, if I were at home, I won't be sleeping too.

Though this is not my idea of a fun evening... there is, fortunately, free wi-fi connection here and I get to blog and browse through my favorite websites :)

Also, CBTL's music playlist is kinda cool. I've already heard Jose Gonzales, Camera Obscura, Passion Pit and Sia.

Woohoo!

Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...