Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy 6 Days

I don't go to a lot of Korean restos, but there is one that I really, really love. 

This is Happy 6 Days. 

It's right by my office, and it's so homey and quaint and warm, and very hole-in-the-wall, just the way I like my restos! :) I love it here so much, just last week, I ate here twice!

And the food! Oh wow! Just come by and you'll know. 

Ate Star and Bee and I ate dinner here last Friday, and what an awesome way to finish up the work week. 


Side dishes --  for free. You can have them refilled, but only once. They change them up everyday. :) But Kimchi, of course, is a staple.


We always order the same things here.

Galbijim (Korean Beef Stew). Hot and hearty. Super tender beef!


Bulgogi sundubu with bibimbap (Beef and tofu stew, with mixed rice) :) Easily my favorite.


Mixed with chili paste and all the veggies, this is how it looks like. I don't like it very spicy, so it's not very red.


Samgyupsal (grilled sliced pork belly meat), dipped in chili paste, to be wrapped in lettuce along with fried garlic and more leafy things, and eaten (supposedly!) in one bite.


Fresh lettuce.


I wonder if I should eat there again this weekend?

Ohh.. and the owners called it so because they're only open six days a week, from Mondays to Saturdays. Indeed, six happy days of delicious Korean dining! :)

Happy 6 Days
Escriva Drive
Pasig City

Seeya,

Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...