Saturday, March 9, 2013

Maginhawa Cupcake Tour

I haven't been to Maginhawa (Tomato Kick side) for a long time, and I was happily surprised to know that there are two new dessert places there now.

Cupcakes! :) :)

1. Frosted.

Chocobanana, Red Velvet, Chocolate. They were just ok.


2. Cupcakes by Gremlins.

Chocolate on Chocolate and Red Velvet.


Ate Star and I both liked the cupcakes here better. They were smaller (and cheaper!), but the cakes were really moist, and the frosting were so creamy! The cream cheese frosting of the red velvet was quite tart-y, just the way I like it.

And the shop, though small, is quaint and has so much character.


There are so many new shops to explore in Maginhawa, so I would have to put that in my calendar soon!

Laters,

Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...