Friday, November 2, 2012

Milky & Sunny

This is Milky & Sunny.  


It turned one last week. Happy 1st Anniversary, dear M&S! :) 

We hangout here a lot. A lot, a lot. 

It's because Bernard is the owner of Milky & Sunny. He let us (Ate Star, KB and me) design the resto.

We especially love the 'wall.'


This was Ate Star's idea. KB made most of the artworks (the prints) on it. I helped him with some pieces, but only a little bit. KB also made M&S's logo (KB would probably protest, but the logo was totally my idea, he just executed it! Hehehe!).

We also love M&S's food. Breakfast is the absolute best. 

Here's our latest M&S meal. This was on Wednesday (dinnertime), our last bonding session before Bernard jets off to Cebu for the long weekend. 

Libre 'to ni Bernard, of course. Thanks Bee! :) :) :)

For the Halloween season only, Pumpkin Soup.


Fried rice (Bee's order)! 
 

Breakfast Big Plate (for Ate Star and me). Bacon, bacon, bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and hashbrown plus an extra hashbrown for me. :P 


Yup, that's three servings of bacon. I could've picked corned beef or hotdog or spam, but  no, I only love bacon. :) :) 

I'm getting really hungry right now just thinking about bacon. 

Seeya,
Binky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...